1. The Editorial Board decides which articles pass the first screening. Only articles that
pass the initial screening may be forwarded to the Editor-in-Chief, who will then assign
two reviewers for double blind review.
2. Articles accepted for paper presentation during PASCHR’s annual conference may be
considered, provided that they comply with the requirements of this journal.
3. Articles must follow the APA Style 7th edition citation format. They must use recent works
not more than eight years unless considered canon references.
4. The first page of the article should contain the title of the paper, author’s name and
affiliation, ORCID number, and email address. An abstract of not more than 250 words
indicating a brief introduction, research objective, framework, and findings should be
presented. Three to five keywords in alphabetical order should also be included.
5. For an article with several authors, the first author indicated in the manuscript is
assumed to be the head writer or lead researcher. The order of authors and/or the list of
authors should be final before submission.
6. The reviewers‘ decision to accept the article for publication is based on a scoring system
that rates the article’s structure, methodology, presentation of findings, relevance to the
values espoused by PASCHR, among others.
7. The Editorial Board reserves the right to proofread and edit the articles for publication
8. All authors submitting paper to the journal should ensure that their paper is free from
plagiarism. The journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism.” All submissions
will be checked by a plagiarism software before being sent to reviewers.